Sunday, November 23, 2014

Blog Post 6 : Self Reflection


My journey through this class has been a true test of patience. Coming into this class I was expecting to learn how to utilize websites and use it towards education. What I have received out of it has been so much more that I often describe it as learning a new language. Once I figured out the patterns of the HTML world, I can read and understand the code and I can build a simple website using those codes. What has been the hardest for myself is learning how to properly code and diagnose where a problem might be within that code. It is often something small like forgetting to use a symbol to end the command. One of the most rewarding assignment that I had is to look into PLN's/Affinity Group and find one that best suits out interests. One of my hardest assignments was creating tables within HTML. These first 5 weeks was a challenge like I have spoken before but coming out of this class with an understanding of how websites are created and having a tool kit for creating websites, such as those files we are saving in class, will be extremely beneficial later down the road. 
Through this knowledge, I have seen and pointed out where websites have an extra </a Such as I saw two of them completing my TPA1. Being a student who is not obtaining a Masters in Multimedia Education, I see so much potential utilizing information learned in this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment